Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9/29/09 Retro Show # 3 "Stay Dry!"



Download the highlights clip here
http://www.divshare.com/download/8698659-764

On this week's show we played lots of funky music and made fun of a PSA that was filled with a kid speaking jibberish. Then someone randomly walked in during my show wanting me to play a weather forecast. Right after the weather forecast, I was told that a velociraptor was attacking on campus, fortunately only at Bruce Hall. I ended the show by telling Umar by New York City stories. Walking in New York City, I overheard a woman tell a man that she was going to see Maxwell in concert to which the man replied, "Stay Dry!" Also in New York City, I spotted John Fugelsang who took over America's Funniest Home Videos after Bob Saget left. I also spotted midget actor Peter Dinklage who played the famous tiny children's author in Elf, walk a giant dog that looked like it could easily swallow him.

Playlist of the day

Chase Me - Con Funk Shun
You Dropped a Bomb On Me - The Gap Band
Forget Me Nots - Patrice Rushen
Let It Whip - Dazz Band
We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
The Real Bass - Brooklyn Bounce
Stomp - Brothers Johnson
Stomp - George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic

No comments:

Post a Comment